The Didcot Allotment Society is a new community group which will facilitate and promote all that is good and enjoyable about growing fruit, vegetables and flowers, for recreation, health, education and community spirit!
annual membership: £5.00 - IT's TIME To RENEW!
£3.00 of this fee pays for your National Allotment Society membership, who we are affiliated with. FInd out more about how the NAS supports community groups here ►
NEW for 2018 - Free allotmenteer's liability insurance cover arranged by NAS
* 12-month annual membership
(membership starts on 1st May each year)
* 40% DISCOUNT at King's Seeds!
* Additional membership of the National Allotment Society (NAS) - think of this as our big brother - Affiliation with NAS is vital in our efforts to keep the allotment space within the town
* SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for all sorts of gardening goodies via National Allotment Society! Details on your membership form.
* Opportunity to participate in the DAS Swap Shop for surplus seeds, plants and produce
* Volunteering opportunities at DAS events!
* Joining a like-minded community that is passionate about gardening, growing fruit and vegetables, and is keen to share green-fingered tips!
* Regular member updates through our newsletter.
* Seasonal tips on gardening and growing fruit and vegetables
* Becoming involved in local projects that DAS are supporting and implementing
Drop us an email:
To Join or Renew follow these easy steps:
1) Download your membership form by clicking the DOCXW icon above.
2) Fill in using block capitals and check your contact details are up to date.
3) Pay £5 either by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
4) Post or deliver your membership form to one of our team, details on form. (Please do not post cash!)
....sit back and wait for your membership card and welcome pack to arrive! (We'll also include your receipt for payment in your pack.)
Committee members 2017:
Chair - Peter Philips (Mereland Road)
Treasurer & Membership Officer- Therese Feest (Broadway)
Secretary - Andy Feest (Broadway)
Communications & PR - Mocky Khan (New Road)
Committee Member- Thomas Bray (Cockroft Road)
Web Communications & PR - Charlotte Bullock (Mereland Road)
We're always keen to welcome new faces on our committee!
We're a friendly bunch, ranging from seasoned allotment experts to new and enthusiastic gardeners. We hold a monthly meeting where we plan and discuss events and all things allotments. Our aim is to encourage as many Didcot residents as possible to use and enjoy our allotment space and endeavour to protect this land from being sold off.