Photo Competition (2022)
15th May - 22nd August 2022
Winners will be announced on Saturday 3rd September.
Categories: There will be one adult and one child (under 16 years old) winner
Theme: Both categories should respond to theme Harvest
Criteria and Rules for the DAS Photo Competition
About the Competition:
1. The DAS Photo Competition is owned and run by Didcot Allotment Society.
2. The competition is a multi-category, free to enter competition aimed at garden lovers, horticulturists and photographers alike.
3. The aim of the Didcot Allotment Society is to encourage people to grow their own fruit, vegetables and flowers and the aim of the competition is to share their passion with others by recording their work through the art of photography.
4. The DAS Photo Competition is free to enter.
1. The competition opens for entries on 15th May 2022.
2. All entries are to be submitted by noon on Monday 22nd August 2022.
3. The winners will be announced at the Potato in a Pot weigh in on Saturday 3rd September 2022.
1. Harvest (Adults)
2. Harvest (Under 16’s)
In 2022 the theme harvest includes fruit, vegetables, salads, edible produce and flowers.
Conditions of Entry
1. All entries must be submitted to email@example.com
2. Entrants are permitted to enter up to three images to the competition via the email address above.
3. Entries must be submitted digitally. Scanned negatives are accepted but must meet the criteria of digital image file requirements.
4. Image entry file size must not exceed 4MB and it is recommended they are at least 1200 pixels on the longest length.
5. Images must be submitted by noon on Monday 22nd August 2022.
6. Images must not include watermarks, borders, or signatures.
7. Black and white images are eligible for both categories.
8. The photos may be used on the DAS website and/ or social media pages.
9. The photos should feature produce grown on the entrant’s own allotment.
10. The photos may feature one crop, or multi crops.
11. All entrants should be DAS members or under the care of a DAS member (e.g. 15 years and under).